Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed.
Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. With low stand-over height, you’ll find greater balance on the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges, and downhill drops. Pique inspires confident, agile downhill ripping and will help you tackle the uphill with traction aboard 120 mm of Maestro suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- 120mm fork and Maestro Suspension rear shock with trunnion-mount improves suspension performance
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance
- Lightweight and highly durable in-house manufactured ALUXX-SL frame
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness,and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Recon Gold Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe R trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tires
- Shimano Deore 2x10-speed shifting with Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes