Speed and control in all conditions. Mud, sand, snow, or ice. Whether racing cyclocross or going long, TCX SLR does it all.
Battle at the front of the field in a heated cyclocross race, or head out on a marathon gravel road ride. With a superlight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, matched with a composite fork and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, the TCX SLR gives you smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents. Symmetrical chainstays add pedaling stiffness, and the D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough terrain.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Giant SX-2 Disc wheelset with Schwalbe Super Swan tires
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes